The personal data provided shall be processed by THE TATIANA PÉREZ DE GUZMÁN EL BUENO FOUNDATION, owner of the aforementioned, whose contact details are as follows:
- Address: Paseo General Martínez Campos 25, 28010 – Madrid.
- Telephone number: 91 444 33 41.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
The data provided shall be processed for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which it has been submitted:
- Settle questions and queries, as well as process requests for information or any type of application made by the user via any of the means of contact made available to the user.
- Sending of informative messages, including via electronic means. Via these messages the users shall be informed of the various events, calls, conferences and presentations that THE FOUNDATION carries out.
- If you have sent us your curriculum vitae, your data shall be processed to manage and process your job application.
For these purposes, the data shall be processed on the legal basis of the consent of the person who provides it. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the validity of any processing performed prior to such withdrawal. The action of providing data is voluntary, although, in the event of not doing so, data may not be processed for the purposes stated. The data shall be kept for the time needed to respond to your request, application, question and consider it permanently closed. Subsequently, it shall be kept as a record of communication, unless the user requests its cancellation to the aforementioned e-mail address. Likewise, in the event that you have provided your CV, your data shall be kept for the time that the recruitment process lasts and, later, it may be kept for a maximum period of 1 year for any future positions which fit your profile. If you are hired, your CV shall be incorporated into your employment record and shall be stored for the time demanded by the labour regulations to deal with possible legal responsibilities. Lastly, if the user consents to the sending of marketing messages, the data may be stored indefinitely for this purpose, until the user opposes the sending of the aforementioned.
- Process applications for grants, economic aid or subsidies made by means of taking part in the various calls for which the FOUNDATION is responsible and take the necessary steps for the awarding of the corresponding grant/economic aid. The basis of the aforementioned processing is the existence of the legal/contractual relationship held with this FOUNDATION as a result of the application for the corresponding grant. The processing of data is required for the application procedure and, where appropriate, awarding the grant, it being obligatory for the interested party to provide his/her data, as the grant may not be awarded otherwise. The data shall be kept for this purpose while the legal relationship held between the parties lasts and, subsequently, while any kind of legal responsibility may arise as a result of the aforementioned.
If you are a recipient of a grant or subsidy, the FOUNDATION may send information on the various events, calls, conferences and presentations that THE FOUNDATION carries out. This processing of data is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest, which consists of being able to offer the aforementioned information to the recipients of economic aid or subsidies. The legitimate interest for direct marketing purposes is recognised by the applicable legal regulations, which expressly permit the processing of personal data for this purpose. We also remind you that you have the right to oppose this processing of your data by any of the means stipulated in this clause.
The information provided as a result of you taking part in the corresponding call may be communicated to the host University of the grant, in order for it to take care of the administration and management of the aforementioned, where appropriate, and a copy of the information shall be sent to an Assessment Committee, made up of University lecturers with whom THE FOUNDATION collaborates, in order for them to assess the project sent and issue a report to the Board of THE FOUNDATION on this matter, and this shall be decided by the end recipient of the grant. In addition, your personal data may be transferred to the Public Administrations in the cases stipulated by the Law. Likewise, the data of the grant holder, as well as that of the persons in charge of the corresponding project or its managers may be processed in order to manage their participation in the actions that THE FOUNDATION organises as a result of the call for the grants applied for.
In the event that the data of the student or researcher who applies for the grant is provided by a third party (lecturers in charge of the project, Deans of the corresponding Universities, project managers, etc.) it is responsibility of the third party to have obtained the consent of the students and of the researchers beforehand for this and to have informed them of everything stipulated in this clause, as well as the rest of the information demanded by article 14 of the GDPR.
Likewise, the student or researcher is responsible for informing the persons in charge of the project or the project managers of everything stipulated in this clause and asking for their consent to provide THE FOUNDATION with their data and therefore comply with the requirements laid down in the Application Requirements.
If the user becomes a “friend” or “follower” of the profiles of THE FOUNDATION on social media, his/her data shall be used, solely for the purpose of keeping him/her informed, through its profiles, of the events, calls, conferences and presentations that THE FOUNDATION carries out. Any User who does not wish to keep receiving messages about THE FOUNDATION on social media must stop “following” its profile or “remove it from his/her friends”.
The owner of the data has the right to request access to it, request it to be rectified or cancelled, as well as its processing to be limited, and to oppose the aforementioned and the portability of his/her data, in the cases stipulated in the General Data Protection Regulation. Opposite any incident that you consider to be a violation of your rights, you may lodge a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
The User is responsible for the information that he/she provides being true. For this purpose, the User vouches for the truthfulness of all the data that he/she communicates and shall keep the information provided properly updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation. The User shall be responsible for any false or incorrect information that he/she provides and for the damage that this causes THE FOUNDATION or third parties.
THE FOUNDATION guarantees the security and confidentiality of any personal data it is provided with. To this end, it has brought in the security measures of a technical and organizational nature which are necessary to prevent it from being altered, lost, processed or accessed without authorization.
With the aim of guaranteeing adherence to the personal data protection regulations, this Organisation has received legal advice from the specialised firm Picón & Asociados Abogados.